This blog will be following my San Francisco Expedition with National Geographic and the Smithsonian
Institute. It will also follow my own work on my senior research project for LSSU.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day One: Logistics

Today we spent the morning going over logistics for the studies at both locations. Nothing real exciting as many of you know, but an important step in the process. I had the afternoon off to play tourist. The California Academy of Sciences is pretty amazing. I wish I could have spent more time there unfortunately I have discovered I hate parking here. I also found out that I definitely don't like driving here. Thankfully, I'm not here for tourism and my expedition will take me out of the city.

This is not to say that i don't like the city, because I do just not navigating it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and getting out into the field and doing some work. Until then, I am going to dinner with my cousin and relax tonight before all the fun begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment